4. Obligations of public authorities. —
(/) Every public authority shall—
- maintain all its records duly catalogued and indexed in a manner and the form which facilitates the right to information under this Act and ensure that all records that are appropriate to be computerised are, within a reasonable time and subject to availability of resources, computerised and connected through a network all over the country on different systems so that access to such records is facilitated;
- publish within one hundred and twenty days from the enactment of this Act,—
2. the powers and duties of its officers and employees;
5. the rules, regulations, instructions, manuals and records, held by it or under its control or used by its employees for discharging its functions;
6. a statement of the categories of documents that are held by it or under its control;
7. the particulars of any arrangement that exists for consultation with, or representation by, the members of the public in relation to the formulation of its policy or implementation thereof;-- The framing of Service Regulations or its amendments in erstwhile HSEB/ HVPNL are being approved by the Board of Director as per provision contained in section 56(3) of Haryana Electricity Reform Act, 1997 read with section 185(3) of the Electricity Act, 2003.
8. a statement of the boards, councils, committees and other bodies consisting of two or more persons constituted as its part or for the purpose of its advice, and as to whether meetings of those boards; councils, committees and other bodies are open to the public, or the minutes of such meetings are accessible for public;
10. the monthly remuneration received by each of its officers and employees, including the system of compensation as provided in its regulations;-- regular & contractually workers engaged directly by the Nigam.
11. the budget allocated to each of its agency, indicating the particulars of all plans, proposed expenditures and reports on disbursements made;
12. the manner of execution of subsidy programs, including the amounts allocated and the details of beneficiaries of such programs; -- Not Applicable
13. particulars of recipients of concessions, permits or authorizations granted by it; -- Not Applicable
14. details in respect of the information, available to or held by it, reduced in an electronic form; -- The all information about HVPNL is available at its website www.hvpn.org.in
15. the particulars of facilities available to citizens for obtaining information, including the working hours of a library or reading room, if maintained for public use; -- Anyone seeking information can visit the HVPNL office at the address as mentioned below during working hours except holidays notified by the State Government :- Haryana Vidyut Prasant Nigam Limited; Plot No. C-6, Shakti Bhawan, Sector-6, Panchkula, Pin-134109.
17. such other information as may be prescribed; and thereafter update these publications every year;
- publish all relevant facts while formulating important policies or announcing the decisions which affect public;
- provide reasons for its administrative or quasi-judicial decisions to affected persons.